NUFFNANG ADS

Reich's Kitchen Turned Turtle!

DO NOT PANIC, RK followers! (Helloooo, RK for Reich's Kitchen, anubeh.) I have nothing but good news! 

The Reich's Kitchen will now have... wait for it... A CO-AUTHOR. :-) 

I so want to reveal who CA (co-author) is in real life but he demanded me not to. Yet. All I can just say now is that he will be using this post-ender:


He volunteered to do reviews on carinderia-style spots, hole-in-the-wall eateries, exotic restos, and other food places I do not frequent nor dare go. Hahaha! If we're lucky, he might even throw in a street-food recipe.

He said he would be like an elf -- a Santa's helper -- to me. (I love his winning spirit!) 

And he promised to be funny in his posts, almost always. :-)

There, I said it. I'm suuuuper excited to read from my pakner-in-blog! 

Watch out for PONG! Show him some lurrrve! :-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis