NUFFNANG ADS

Mea Culpa!

Mea culpa, my friends! 


I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know I owe a couple of posts but will definitely make up for all of them.

Ok, just so we know how much I owe all of you, let's see what I missed:
  • Review of We Can Do It!
  • List and review of new recipes for August 5 to 11
  • 3 recipes from the August 5 to 11 week
  • List of  new recipes for August 12 to 18
  • The rest of the Baguio posts
Gah! I owe so much! It's just that the week called for more of my time in my job. I know it's not an excuse. I just wanna let you know what occupied the last days. 

I'm really sorry. Apologies, accepted I hope. :-) 


Now onto the real Kitchen stuff...








Photo from DreamWorks Animation's Shrek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis