NUFFNANG ADS

Challenge Accepted!

I'm soooo excited for this week! I'm cooking 7 recipes I have not cooked before. Challenge accepted!


We have to be brave in trying out new recipes.  I wasn't brave before, though. I'm afraid of failures. I always thought that para hindi ako mapahiya sa iba, or kahit man lang sa sarili ko, I have to ALWAYS make the first time perfect. It can NEVER be always perfect. Minsan matabang, minsan maalat, minsan di mo maintindihan yung lasa, minsan sunog pa! But learning to jump into and accept new cooking challenges makes you a better cook. You learn new cooking techniques, you get to try new tastes, you get to know your kitchen better, heck, you get to know your taste buds better! After cooking pre-planned meals for my diet for 3 weeks, I was able to make a list already of favorite dishes, pa-impress dishes, share-to-my-friends dishes, never-in-my-lifetime-to-cook-again-kasi-di-ko-type dishes, and a whole lot more! Try lang nang try. Saan ba pupunta at aayos din ang pagluluto. :-)

Wanna take a peek into my recipe lineup this week? Here:
  1. Spinach and Bacon Frittata
  2. Basil Creme Penne - Recipe on Tuesday!
  3. Chicken Afritada
  4. Chinese Soup
  5. Greek Salad - Recipe on Friday!
  6. Tuna Rillettes, and
  7. Giniling Guisado.
Looking forward to cooking these. Fail or not, I'll let you know! :-)

Happy week ahead!










Photo from the Wordpress blog As Life Like As.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis