NUFFNANG ADS

Happy Wife = Happy Life


I saw Fawn Weaver, the founder of the Happy Wives Club, re-post an article. It's about the Happy Wife = Happy Life: 21-Day Challenge. I invite you to look at it, whether you be single, in a relationship, or married. I believe this will help us grow.  It says that it will impact three things that are essential to our overall happiness:
  1. Relationship with Self 
  2. Relationship with Others 
  3. Relationship with God.
I have been a member of the Happy Wives Club since mid this year. (I know, I know, I am not a wife. Yet. :-) But hey, they approved my membership! Haha!) I found out about HWC when one of my friends shared a photo from their Facebook page. I have always loved the content they publish. In these times that couples are splitting up left and right, it is nice to see that love still abounds and many are still happy in their marriages/relationships.

Being happy within make us happy about our circumstances, whether in or out the Kitchen.

Today is my Day 1. Join me. Check the challenge HERE.

Goodluck to us! And big, big cheers to a happier us!






 

Photo from Happy Wives Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis